Healing in Continuum from the Apostolic Day
by Glen Jackman | Posted May 7th at 12:10pm
These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name…they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover. Mark 16:17–18 (NAS)
Healing from the Lord depends much on the faith of the person to be healed.
- Apostle Paul’s perception in relation to health was based on the leading of the Holy Spirit giving him insight into the man’s faith – a faith which was focusing on the Lord Jesus Christ, whom I know Paul was preaching about.
- Acts 14:8–10 (NIV): In Lystra, there sat a man who was lame. He had been that way from birth and had never walked. He listened to Paul as he was speaking. Paul looked directly at him, saw that he had faith to be healed and called out, “Stand up on your feet!” At that, the man jumped up and began to walk.
- Apostle John’s view of health: 3 John 2 (NIV): Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.
- And healing belongs also to individual Christians today who believe in the apostolic message and continuum of healing. Those who believed the New Covenant message of the apostles after Christ’s Ascension – you and I have a responsibility.
- Mark 16:17–18 (NAS): “These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name…they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
These believers are those as of today, not just the initial apostles’ converts, who believe in the NC message which Jesus commissioned his disciples to teach and preach unto the entire world prior to His Second Advent.
- More articles to build faith in the truth that the Lord still heals.