- Dec 9: Donut Company Appears to Dump Jinger Dugger Due to Her Christian beliefs
- Dec 9: Lebanese Christian Is Recognized for Buying Nazi Artifacts, Donating Them to Yad Vashem
- Dec 9: Pro-Life Win: High Court Upholds Law Requiring Ultrasounds before Abortions
- Dec 9: The 49ers’ Richard Sherman Donates over $27,000 to Clear Student Lunch Debt
- Dec 9: Anti-Religion Group Asks Alabama Sheriff to Stop Referencing Prayer after Tragedies
- Dec 9: ‘I'm Blessed to Be Here’ – Sooners’ QB Jalen Hurts Shares His Faith-Filled Journey
- Dec 9: 10 Years after Being Falsely Accused of Murder, Five Christians Are Acquitted
- Dec 9: Wheaton Mental Health Summit Remembers Jarrid Wilson's 'Legacy of Hope'
- Dec 6: Joel Osteen, Kanye West to Host Massive Evangelical Event at Yankee Stadium
- Dec 6: Atheism Is Not a Religion, Canadian Court Rules in Tax Case
Christianity Today Magazine
- Dec 10: Georgia Endorsed Bible Classes. Twice. But Schools Aren’t Teaching Them
- Dec 10: Christmas Celebrations Canceled in Iraq After Deaths of 400 Protesters
- Dec 10: The Bible App’s Most Popular Verse of 2019: ‘Do Not Worry’
- Dec 10: Religion, Retention, and Why We Stay or Go
- Dec 10: Died: Reinhard Bonnke, Record-Setting Evangelist to Africa
- Dec 10: Samoa Bans Kids from Church as Measles Outbreak Kills 63
- Dec 10: Defining Leadership: What Is It and Why Does It Matter in Church?
- Dec 10: Nobodies Were the First to Know
- Dec 10: Amid Christian Crackdown, China Recognizes Missionary Lottie Moon’s Church
- Dec 10: LGBT Rights-Religious Liberty Bill Proposed in Congress
- Dec 9: Religion, Retention, and Why We Stay or Go
- Dec 6: Defining Leadership: What Is It and Why Does It Matter in Church?
- Dec 5: What Does the Bible Have to Say about Leadership?
- Dec 4: Biblical Literalism among American Protestants
- Dec 3: Being a Pastor: A Perilous Profession, Part 2
- Dec 2: Being a Pastor: A Perilous Profession, Part 1
- Nov 30: Kay Warren: Four Things My Son’s Suicide Taught Me About Mental Health & The Church
- Nov 29: Two Sides of Thanksgiving
- Nov 28: Giving Thanks for that We Do Not Deserve or Expect
- Nov 27: Thankful for the Bad: Upside Down Gratitude This Thanksgiving