Seek first the kingdom of God and all blessings will follow
June 29th at 9:48am
Scriptural Meditations Part 2: God moves in His natural kingdom to bring blessings my way when I seek him first. He alone is the Great Rearranger who moves upon the atomic nature of the universe; giving ideas that bring forth results for the provision of his own children.
- I am recognizing that all power, wealth and honour comes as directed from you Yahweh; you created everything in heaven and on earth; everything good is of Your Kingdom and I am exalting you as the head over all. 1 Chronicles 29: 11-12
- All good things related to my life’s needs are coming my way for provision because I seek first our Lord’s kingdom and His righteousness. Matthew 6:33
- My God is an enabling God who activates nature to manifest and change form by faith for his children when asked. Psalm 107: 29; Joshua 10: 11-13; Jonah 1: 10-17; Matthew 8: 23-27; Mark 4: 38-40; John 21: 4-12; Matthew 21: 19-22; Exodus 3: 1-4, 15: 3-5; 1 Kings 18: 36-46
- My Lord hears my prayer claiming his covenant promises that he puts in my heart and mouth and then acts on my behalf to bring justice my way. His hand is not shortened, that he cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that he cannot hear; He sets up a standard against my enemies to protect me. Isaiah 59:1, 16, 19
- I have courageous action-based faith that Yahweh will give me the tools to prevail to give me success in all my ventures despite major obstacles in life or business, just as He gave David victory over Goliath. 1 Samuel 17: 45-53
Article posted by Glen R. Jackman, founder of GraceProclaimed.org
Glen has optimized his eldership role to teach the full scope of the New Covenant of Jesus Christ without
You can read his testimony.